Monday, December 4, 2017

Day 3 - Tag making must haves!




Looking for some creative fun that you can do with your family and friends this Christmas season?  I have the perfect solution!  Grab some hot chocolate, (or a glass of wine) a few treats and have a tag making party!  Tags are such fun to make and create and the creative possibilities are endless!  To make it better, you can work with your left over scraps that you already have in your scrapbooking room/stash!  I created these fun tags for my team retreat this past weekend - each took just a few minutes to create and look at the wow factor that adding just a simple tag can wake.


On the 3rd day of Christmas, your consultant offered you, the chance to purchase a thin cut tag set, and a stamp set, and receive a roll of Shimmer Trim, ribbon or embellishments free!*

Z3344 Thin Cut Tags 
 D1744 Season of Sweetness

C1692 The Thoughts That Counts

So here is the grincy part (because you have to have rules right?).  Free ribbon/shimmer trim/embellishment should be $6.95 or less.  Already have the Tag Thin cuts...no worries, I will still count any of the tag basic shapes...circles, ovals, etc.  And the stamp set, can be any B, C, or D sized stamp.  Because I experienced technical difficulty yesterday, this 3rd day special will be available to order until 8:59am on Tuesday, December 5th.  To take advantage of this special, e-mail your selections to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  I will send you an invoice that you can pay with any debit or credit card.  

Here are a few close ups so that you can see more of the details of the tags and some simple, inexpensive giftable items that you can dress up with a tag!






If you would like to join me for one of my Tag and Bag workshops, send me an e-mail to: inallsassiness@gmail.com for details.  I will be holding two: one Monday, December 11th from 6-8:30PM and the second on Thursday, December 14th from 9:30am - noon.  The cost is $15.  I would also love to come to your home and entertain your friends with a bag and tag workshop!  As the host, your supply fee would be waived and it is a great chance to have a few friends over and create your gift wrapping needs. I bring all the supplies, a dessert and you bring the friends and holiday cheer! So, if you have an hour and a half block open where you would like to spend that time with your friends and creating, send me an e-mail and we will set a date!  I have dates open until December 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment