Thursday, November 23, 2017

Silver and Gold Hallelujah Cards

Happy Thanksgiving!  This morning, I wanted to share the cards that I taught at my Christmas card class this week.  Our theme was basic, silver and gold and simplistic.  

The simple color blocking of this card makes the Hallelujah "jump" out!  I personally love the sophistication of the black and white polka dot patterned paper -- my 10 year old, Abby, thinks it looks like the stars.  Either way, love it!  

The variance in the pattern paper strips, make this my favorite of this card set.  My first thought when I saw this gold heart patterned paper was not necessarily Christmas but in my mind, they most certainly work well with the "For Unto us A Child is born" sentiment.  I really liked combination and it is a great way to use your patterned paper scraps!

Classic.  Elegant.  Simplicity of pennants.  Enough said?


The "Joy" card is one of my favorites!  I used the Thin Cuts - Block Alphabet set to cut the letters for the "joy" out of black glitter paper and they really pop!  I really liked the simplicity of this card and the non-traditional angle!  I discovered a card with this same angle on Pinterest and couldn't wait to try it - I love the affect and am certain that I will be using this style time and time again.

Supplies used:

You many certainly re-create these cards on your own, or I do have extras from class that are now apart of my card buffet.  For opportunities to create my my buffet, visit my Calendar of events, or contact me about having my buffet brought to you and your friends for a few hours of creative release!  E-mail me for details at:  inallsassiness@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment