Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Celebrate New Jersey...and all other states with Hello USA Cricut Cartridge

Did you know that Close To My Heart has a new digital Cricut cartridge that has all 50 states shapes, names, state flowers, slogans, and more?  We do!  The cartridge is called Hello USA and was just introduced on August 1st.  This cartridge has so much potential and I absolutely am in love with the possibilities!

This is a layout that I created with the Hello USA cartridge for the New Jersey Expo and my gals at one of my New Jersey crops that I vend at.  You will note that the New Jersey piece was all Cricut cut and layered to create a fun accent. Close To My Heart just retired state stamps, which were great, but this cartridge takes the states to an entirely new level because you can size them to fit your needs!  Awesome right?

I also used our fun new Heart Border Thin Cuts in my layout.  You will note that the borders actually nest inside of one another for a more intricate look.  So much newness that you will have to check out on my shopping site!

To see a larger view of the layout, click on the layout and it will open in a new window.



You can purchase a kit for this layout in my on-line shop by clicking here.  The layout kit is just $8 and has all of the needed pre-cut pieces to create the layout as well as the stickers, embellishments and flip flaps.  Also included are detailed instructions on how to create the layout, and a colored photo to assist you.



No comments:

Post a Comment