Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hello Lovely Cards

"Why, Hello Lovely!"  Hello Lovely is one of the paper suites that will be retiring at the end of April. And while it always makes us sad to see favorite suites leave, we know that there is something exciting around the corner to replace it.  But, while Hello Lovely is still available, I wanted to share several cards that I created, and taught in my monthly card class.

These cards were simple to create, yet they shout elegance.  Love it!  The satin ribbon paired with the sequins add just enough sass too.  The hearts were created with our newest Basic Hearts Thin Cuts - which create hearts that can nest inside one another.






These cards are now all included in my card buffet.  I would be happy to bring my buffet to your home for you and your friends to create from while you earn free and discounted Close To My Heart products OR you are welcome to attend a crop and create from the card buffet there as well.  For dates of upcoming crops, visit  the Calendar of Events page here on my blog. 

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment