Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Some Kind of Wonderful Cards

Back in January, I attended a Team Builders event with Close to My Heart in Salt Lake City, Utah.  The Home Office designed these 8 fabulous cards for us to create, and then to use with our teams.  I love how they paired the Some Kind of Wonderful papers and compliments with the stamps to create the very cute cards.  I wanted to share these cards (the cards in on the left in each picture) with my customers who I knew would love the cards, but the sentiments didn't quite fit their needs.  I created the same cards, a few slightly altered, and added new sentiments to come up with a set of cards I could share with my customers.  I am delighted with how they turned out!  For those who would like to create these cards for themselves, I have listed all of the supplies at the bottom of this post or you are welcome to pick them up from my card buffet at my next card class or crop!  









Supplies used:


Exclusive Ink Pads:  (Z2812) Raspberry, (Z2807) Willow and (Z2805)  Black


(X7217B) Some Kind of Wonderful Paper Pack, (X7217C) Some Kind of Wonderful Compliments, (X7217D) Some Kind of Wonderful Cardstock pack and (Z3314) Black and White Dots.


The My Acrylix stamp sets that were used are:  (X7217) Some Kind of Wonderful, (C1667) This & That, a new stamp set that premieres on May 1, 2017, and the Team Builders consultant stamp.


Additional supplies used:  (X254) Value Card Pack, (Z3289) Uptown Ribbon Pack, (Z1151) 3-d Foam Tape, Scissors, Adhesive of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment