Saturday, December 10, 2016

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...but the smell of paper is delightful!

"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the smell of new paper is delightful..." Ok, so maybe I am pushing it a little!  But, admit it....I know I am not the only one who loves the smell of a new package of Close To My Heart paper.  I believe I was in denial for a little while thinking I had lost it, but know that smelling the paper is the first thing many of my paper crafting friends so when they get a new pack of paper as well!

So with the newly written lyrics, you guessed correctly!  Today, on the 10th day of a Sassy Scrapbooking Christmas, your consultant offered you, My Reflection Paper packs at buy 3 get 1 free! Certainly, there is no better time for this special, because when December comes to a close, the current My Reflections Paper Packs will all expire.  So sad I know, but wait until you see the papers that they are replaced with!!!!  SWEET!!!  

The special is repeatable for as many times as you desire!

City Sidewalks

Oh Deer!

Jeepers Creepers
 Swan Lake

The 10th day special will be available until 10PM on Sunday, December 11th, 2016.

12 Days of a Sassy Christmas Ordering instructions:
Each day, I will post a special that will be available to order for 24 hours and a new special will be posted each day for 12 days.  To take advantage of that day's special, e-mail your order to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  Each day, and with each new special, I will send you an invoice for that day's special.  You can pay for the order on a secure website with any credit or debit card.  You may add additional specials as we move through the 12 days of Sassy Christmas specials by going through the same process.  To save you on shipping charges, and in the case that you earn additional free product (for reaching $100 in sales) or some of the earned hostess rewards  from this event, your order will not be shipped until December 12th.  Each day that you place an order, your will be entered into a drawing for a portion of the Hostess Rewards!  If you orders over the course of the 12 days, equal $100 or more, you will receive a free Medium Organizer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment