Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The perfect solution for scrappin' moms-on-the-go!


Are you a busy, busy, busy mom?  Now that school has started, this defines me so well!  Between the hours of 2:30PM and 8:30PM my role of a mom is filled with picking up my kids at school, getting them to where they need to be, and waiting, waiting, waiting.  With any given activity, there isn’t time to go home – even if I wanted to – so I wait, wait and wait some more.  During my boys’ soccer practices, I have access to a great walking path, but for all of their other activities, as well as the 45-minute wait in the car-line to pick up my kids from school, there isn’t access or that same option.  I work my Close To My Heart business as a full time job, and in doing so, I cannot lose 6 hours a day, 5 days a week (WOW!  That is 30 hours a week – almost a full time job in itself!)!  I need some of this time to be productive time!  My solution has been this awesome Create Kindness Card Kit!  The kit comes all bundled neatly in a sturdy, handled, Mini-Organizer that has space for the 8 mini stamps, a 2” block, a mini-ink pad, as well as the card bases and envelopes that are in included in the kit.  In addition, there is still room for my bone folder, scissors, a few markers, 3-d foam tape, adhesive runner, a craft container filled with embellishments, a few rolls of ribbon or shimmer trim and my journaling pen!  Awesome right??!  I can now just grab my case, my marker roll (if I want even more colors) and Versa Mat and I have simple, easy projects without packing the kitchen sink!  Love, love, love it!  Now, I can create class samples, thank you cards for my customers, notes for teachers and more on the go!

The Create Kindness Kit is only available during the month of September, and while supplies last.  You can purchase the kit for $46.95 (plus shipping and tax) on my website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.  Additional bases and envelopes may be purchased as well as the mini stamps individually. 

When you purchase the complete Create Kindness Card Kit on my website, or with me directly, I will also send you a mini stamp set from our new Holiday Expressions Idea Book to add to your kit!




Here is a beautiful video that Close To My Heart created to showcase this fabulous kit.


Celebrate National Stamping Month this September with hand stamped cards designed to help create a little more kindness in the world. The Create Kindness card kit contains all of the supplies needed to create 24 beautiful handmade cards that you can use to brighten someone’s day! The kit can be yours for only $46.95—a 15% savings off the retail value!
Thanks to the pre-printed card bases, these cards come together in no time, leaving you more time to do something thoughtful for someone. Watch Close To My Heart’s blogInstagram account, and Facebook page throughout the month of September to see what we’ve created with this card kit as well as the acts of kindness it has inspired! This exclusive kit will only be available in the month of September while supplies last, so make sure to get your order in early.
As a special bonus, the exclusive stamp sets and pre-printed card bases with envelopes are also available for separate purchase, but only in the month of September while supplies last!
Dates: Offer valid September 1, 2016 (9:00 am MDT) – September 30, 2016 (11:59 pm MDT)

No comments:

Post a Comment