Saturday, May 28, 2016

Close To My Heart releases summer retiring list.

It is again that time of the year, where Close To My Heart will be retiring well loved items to make way for all of the newness that will be grace our Annual Inspirations Book (available August 1st).

Take note, that there are some awesome products on this list so make sure if they have been on your "wish list" that you don't delay and order soon as once the list is posted, all items are on a while supplies last basis.

I would like to point out particular attention to the retirement of our Fabulous Rolling Tote, the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection, the Artisty Cricut Collection, the Artfully Sent Cricut Collection and several shades of Shimmer Trim!

Workshops on the Go® Zoe Scrapbooking Kit
Workshops on the Go® Sangria Scrapbooking Kit
Workshops on the Go® La Vie En Rose Scrapbooking Kit
Workshops on the Go® Kaleidoscope Cardmaking Kit
Workshops on the Go® Georgie Scrapbooking Kit
Workshops on the Go® Urban Scrapbooking Kit
My Reflections™ Zoe Paper Packet
Zoe Complements
My Reflections™ Sangria Paper Packet
Sangria Complements
My Reflections™ La Vie En Rose Paper Packet
La Vie En Rose Complements
My Reflections™ Kaleidoscope Paper Packet
Kaleidoscope Complements
My Reflections™ Georgie Paper Packet
Georgie Complements
My Reflections™ Urban Paper Packet
Urban Complements
3” x 3” White Daisy Envelopes
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" White Daisy Envelopes
5” x 7” White Daisy Envelopes
6” x 6” White Daisy Envelopes
Adhesive Springs
Display Tray
Sparkles Clear Assortment
3” x 3” Colonial White Envelopes
4.25 x 5.5 Colonial White Envelopes
5” x 7” Colonial White Envelopes
6” x 6” Colonial White Envelopes
Durables Artisan Studs
My Creations® Kraft Container
5 x 7 Hinged Display Tray
Bronze Shimmer Trim
Scallop Border Punch
Aqua Dots
My Creations® Kraft 3-Ring Album
Base & Bling Adhesive Dots
Base & Bling Adhesive Strips
Teal Shimmer Trim
Purple Shimmer Trim
Pink Glitter Paper
Dot Embossing Folder
Chevron Embossing Folder
Quatrefoil Embossing Folder
Damask Embossing Folder
Durables Triangle Studs
Flamingo Dots
My Creations® Journaling Cards Box
Hip Pics Album
Stripe Embossing Folder
My Legacy Cocoa Damask D-Ring
My Legacy Slate Circles D-Ring
My Legacy Cocoa Damask Post Bound
My Legacy Slate Cirlces Post Bound
Pink Shimmer Trim
Teal Glitter Paper
Purple Glitter Paper
Arrow Embossing Folder
Floral Embossing Folder
Honeycomb Embossing Folder
Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Triangle Border Punch
Chevron Border Punch
Designed Décor Red Magnetic Chalkboard
Red Enamel Hearts
White Enamel Stars
Designed Décor Black Shadow Box
Designed Décor Colonial White Shadow Box
Bling Gems Gold Assortment
Designer Creations Short Stack Album
Designer Creations Slate Paper Bags
Designer Creations Lagoon Paper Bags
Designer Creations Ruby Paper Bags
Designer Creations Honey Paper Bags
Designer Creations Cupcake Box
Designer Creations Takeout Box
Designer Creations Buttoned Bag
Base & Bling Journey Style Sheet
Base & Bling Signature Style Sheet
My Legacy Lagoon Chevron D-Ring Album
My Legacy Ruby Floral D-Ring
My Legacy Lagoon Chevron Post Bound
My Legacy Ruby Floral Post Bound
Heart Embossing Folder
Vine Embossing Folder
Diamond Embossing Folder
Scallop Embossing Folder
Blue Shimmer Trim
Rolling Tote
My Legacy BlackD-Ring
Pixie Extra Thick Twine
Flaxen Extra Thick Twine
Glacier Extra Thick Twine
Thistle Extra Thick Twine
My Creations™ Black Mini Book
My Creations™ Kraft Mini Book
My Creations™ Mini Mix Album
My Creations™ Mini Folio
La Vie En Rose Assortment
Urban Assortment
Zoe Assortment
Sangria Assortment
Kaleidoscope Assortment
Georgie Assortment
Roller Stamp This Happened
Roller Stamp Day-to-Day
My Creations™ Pint-Sized Container
Picture My Life Overlay Black
Cut Above™ Dapper Giraffe Card Kit
Cut Above™ Beautiful Blossoms Card Kit
Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection
Cricut® Artiste Collection
Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection
Base & Bling Affirmations Style Sheet
Base & Bling Lovely Blooms Style Sheet
Picture My Life™ Through the Year Scrapbooking Program
Picture My Life™ Childhood Scrapbooking Program
Picture My Life™ Georgie Scrapbooking Program
Picture My Life™ Going Places Scrapbooking Program
Picture My Life™ Beautiful You Scrapbooking Program
Instalife™ Album–Berry
Instalife™ Album–Teal
Instalife™ Cards–Colorful Me
Instalife™ Cards–The Bright Side
And then lots of stamp sets too!  To see the stamp list, click here.

Items retire July 31st or while supplies last!!  Visit: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com to shop before they are gone!!!!

What item will you miss the most?  For me, I love the Shimmer Trim, and the Rolling Tote, but what I will miss the most is the Black Shadow Box frame.  That is one item that I will have to take personal stock in!!!  They have been my go-to for Teacher Gifts and one of a kind personal gifts!





Have a fav?  Visit my Facebook business page, subscribe and post your favorite item and why.  I will draw a winner on June 15th who will receive a bundle of retiring items as a happy!  Click here to visit my Facebook page!

In All Sassiness - Tonya Sheridan, Independent Close To My Heart Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment