Friday, May 13, 2016

Album-pa-looza?

Ok, so that isn't a real word, but it sounds fun right?  It most certainly does to me!

Did you know that our Close To My Heart My Legacy Albums are on sale this month?  Yes, you read that correctly - they are 25% off all month long--or while supplies last.  Before shipping and tax, this brings the cost to just $26.21!  Wow right!

As it is Friday the 13th, and in continued celebration of National Scrapbooking Month, I have a happy for you!  Purchase 3 albums on my website, and not only will you earn a free pack of Happy Times Exclusive Paper pack, but you will also receive a free 10 pack of page protectors for your new albums from me!  Purchase 4 albums, and you free page protectors will be upgraded to a 25 pack!  

This offer is available exclusively with myself, Tonya Sheridan, and is available from May 13th-May 15th at 11PM at Eastern Standard Time.

And Bonus...I will do a drawing each day, and 1 participant per day will receive a second pack of refills OR an upgrade in quantity!

So, how do you participate?  Simple.  
1.  Go to: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.
2.  Place your order for your albums.
3.  Make sure during check out to "join" the Album-pl-looza Event.
4.  E-mail your e-receipt to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com with your page protector preference.
5.  Sit back and wait for your albums and refills to arrive!

Remember, the albums are while supplies last, so don't delay, and order yours while you have multiple albums to choose from!



Happy Times Paper Pack - available while supplies last and only during the month of May -National Scrapbooking Month!  The Happy Times Stamp set ma be purchased during the month as well for just $17.95!


No comments:

Post a Comment