Why join my Hearts With Sass Team? Because, "Baby, you're worth it!" Message me, or e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details! If you are ready to say, "Yes, I am worth it", then click here for a 5 minute application!
Have questions? Here are FAQ to help you with that!!
I love being a Close To My Heart Consultant! It’s one of the best decisions I ever made, and I want to invite you to join my Team and get in on the fun! But before you do I’m sure you have lots of questions. Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
1. Can you tell me more about yourself and your Team? Absolutely!
I would love to have you join my team, the Hearts With Sass!
My team, Hearts with Sass, is small and growing. My down-line are located around the states of Virginia, Florida, Indiana, Illinois, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maryland, West Virginia and New York. I am available to them on an individual basis via e-mail, Facebook, phone, and whatever methods they need and am available at whatever level they need/want. I am not pressure some but will coach when requested. I have also established a Team Facebook Page to create a place where we can share with one another. Some of my team are hobbyist and some are business builders and really that is the beauty of this business: you can make it what you want to make it. AND, if those needs change, your business can change as well: you can be a business builder, and then become a hobbyist, or vice versa.
2. What is the cost of the New Consultant Kit, and what comes in it? The New Consultant kit costs just $75 USD plus tax and shipping, and has a retail value of $205! You receive all the essential business tools you need to get started—in a handy organizer—PLUS $50 in FREE Select Product Credit so you can choose your own creative products. It’s a great value on the tools you need, with free credit toward the fun products you want!
3. What discount do I receive as a Consultant? Consultants receive a minimum base commission of 22%, which can increase up to 35%, depending on monthly sales totals. Consultants can also earn up to $75 in FREE select product credit every single month, which really adds up! When you decide to build a Team, your earning potential is even greater!
This chart outlines the commission (or discount) and Select Product Credit (SPC) you receive based on monthly commissionable sales.
4. As a new Consultant, can I earn free products? Yes! You are immediately eligible for the Straight To The Top Program, with the chance to earn exclusive products in your first 90 days. There are three levels in the program, with rewards given at each level based on your personal sales. If you reach all three levels by the deadline dates, you will receive the following free products: three exclusive business builder stamp sets, an adorable “On the Go” bag, a trendy heart dangle, a Close To My Heart logo t-shirt, and a bonus for hitting all three levels which is an organizer filled with $150 in free products!
5. As a Consultant, can I have a party and be my own hostess? Absolutely! Close To My Heart has a very generous Hostess Rewards program for hostesses, and you are welcome to be your own hostess and earn even more free products! How awesome is that?!
6. What are the sales requirements for Consultants? To remain an active Consultant you must submit $300 in sales per calendar quarter. You are not required to meet the sales requirements during your first quarter; this is considered a grace period to allow you additional time to get your business up and running. The first quarter you would be required to meet the minimum sales requirements is the next quarter after you sign up.
7. What is a calendar quarter? Our calendar quarters are a period of three consecutive months, beginning in January. There are four quarters per year, as follows:
Quarter 1: January – March Quarter 2: April – June Quarter 3: July – September Quarter 4: October – December
8. Do I have to build a business? You have the opportunity to build any size of business you choose, but you don’t have to. Many Consultants buy the products at a discount for their personal use. You are welcome to simply enjoy the discount, or choose to earn income by selling to friends and family. It’s completely up to you!
9. Am I required to keep an inventory of products? No. We recommend ordering products as you and your customers need them, rather than investing lots of money up front. This means you can begin a home-based business for very little start-up cost! It’s one of the most affordable business models in the world.
10. What training is available for new Consultants? Close To My Heart offers all the training you will need! They have business videos, product videos, training courses, Start With Heart newsletters with step-by-step instructions for new Consultants, a Listening Library of recorded conference calls from industry experts, Consultant bulletin boards for artwork ideas, and more. They also offer pre-designed projects and workshops you can use to create beautiful layouts and cards. You can contact me with any questions as well! With my help, the Home Office resources, our Team’s resources, and our incredible community of Consultants, you will never be without help.
11. Does Close To My Heart offer events? Absolutely! They host a fabulous annual Convention which is full of product reveals, artwork inspiration and business training. They also offer an assortment of local events, leadership meetings, Album Retreats, and more. In addition to these incredible events, you also have the opportunity to earn our awesome annual incentive trip for you and a guest—free!
12. How much does it cost to have a website? Every Consultant is given a personal website free of charge! This is a professionally designed and maintained e-commerce site that is a terrific benefit of being a Consultant with Close To My Heart. Your friends and customers can place orders through your website 24 hours a day, and their orders will be shipped directly to their home. And the best news is that you earn commission on these orders. It’s that easy!
13. Can I accept credit card payments for orders from customers? What fees will I incur? On orders placed through your free Consultant website (called your Online Business Address, or OBA), customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or Discover to pay for their orders. There is no charge for you to accept these payment forms. Additionally, you can accept these same credit cards as payment for orders you enter through our normal Order Entry system. Again, there is absolutely no charge for you to do so!
14. How do I sign up? Go to my website to sign up. It’s quick and easy—it takes less than five minutes. Copy and paste my website address below into your internet browser. This will bring you directly to my website. Once there, select the tab that says “What We Do”, and then selection “Be a Consultant”.
My website address: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com
Once you sign up you’ll be sent your New Consultant Kit right away. Please remember that if you have previously been a CTMH Consultant, the approval process may take a few days. You will receive an email notification as soon as your application is processed.
15. Which credit cards do you accept as payment for my enrollment? Close To My Heart accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover. They have a secure, encrypted website to keep your private data safe.
16. How long will it take to receive my kit? New Consultant kits usually ship within 1-2 days of receiving your online application. When it ships you will receive a FedEx Tracking number so you can track your package.
Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. I would love to have you join my Team! Whatever your motivation for signing up, you are welcome here. I look forward to working with you!
Name: Tonya Sheridan
Website address: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com
Phone number: 419-733-7121
Social media: www.facebook.com/inallsassiness/
© CTMH CO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.