Saturday, February 27, 2016

Thank you~!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!



My mom and I embark this afternoon on a 7 day Eastern Caribbean Cruise that I earned with Close To My Heart!  I am humbled, blessed and thankful to each, and everyone one, of my fabulous customers, crop patrons, team members and family for helping me achieve this amazing trip for my mom and I!  Each of you are my WHY!  I will never be able to thank, and show my appreciation enough!  But, I certainly will try my best!  THANK YOU!!!

As my thank you for your awesomeness, and help in this journey, I have an appreciation special for you!
Receive a free Reflections Paper Pack ($9.95 value)-and there are 9 to choose from- for every $50 you spend on my website while I am away!  The qualifying $50 must be before shipping and tax.  Here is how to earn your free pack!
1.  Go to my website: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com
2.  Shop away.
3.  When you check out, you must "join" the Crusing Party by clicking "Join Cruising Party".
4.  Check out.
5.  Forward the e-mail receipt to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com. With the e-mail, include your paper pack of choice and the address you would like the free paper pack mailed to.  If you opt to also participate in the FLip Flap special (see below), include your selections for your free flip flaps in this e-mail.
6.  Sit back and enjoy!

Special notes:
This special is offered exclusively with myself, Tonya Sheridan, and In All Sassiness Designs, and is not being offered by Close To My Heart.

Offer expires March 6th, 2016.

Free paper packs will be ordered the week of March 7th upon my return.

A $50 order also qualifies to purchase a Stamp of the Month for $5!  Both the February and March stamps are adorable must-haves.  They are available in the respective month.  If you would like both, you would need to place a $50 in February and a second one once March 1st arrives.

If your order is placed in February, you have the option of ordering the exclusive Share the Love stamp set that benefits Operation Smile!  And on March 1st, there will be a new special, so make sure to check my website out for that info come March 1st!

If you do not use the "Crusing Party" link, I will not be able to honor the free paper pack.

My many thanks again!
Tonya

BONUS SPECIAL>>>FREE FLIP FLAPS!
Yes, you read that correctly!

I'm strutting my "flip flops" and you can strut your "Flip flaps" with this awesome special!

Bonus special!!!  Purchase 3 sets of Flip Flaps and receive a set for free!  This flip-flapping special is available for one week only, and only with myself - the self pro-claimed Sassy Flip Flop queen for the week.  Yes, I am that person who wears flip flops in the winter too!  

So here is what you need to do, follow the instructions above and place a $50 qualifying order on my website. The purchased flip flaps may be included to meet that $50 minimum.  Use the Cruising link at check out.  Then when you receive your e-receipt from CTMH, forward it to: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  In the e-mail, list the size (s) of the free flip flaps you would like, and I will send them to you when I return. You will receive once free set for every 3 sets you purchase!  

So flap away!! And feel free to share the love and forward this e-mail to your scrapbooking friends!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment