Tuesday, December 8, 2015

12 Days of Sassy Scrapbooking - Day 8 paper packs

Guilty as charged...I love the smell of our paper packs.  A quirky little fact that I previously choose to admit out in public...until I recently went to a CTMH event in the King of Prussia, PA.  There, we were given a new Workshop Kit and I had to laugh at all of the consultants putting the paper up to their noses to smell.  lol!

So today, I'm giving you permission to smell that paper in pride!  Because...
On this 8th Day of Sassy Scrapbooking, 
your consultant offered you...
buy 3 paper packs and get one for free!

These papers can be: My Reflections Paper Packs, Packs of Cardstock, and the Paper Fundamentals.  Create any combination that suits your fancy and you will receive the least expensive one for free!

This special is offered exclusively by myself, Tonya Sheridan.  To take advantage of this special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and let me know your selections.  I will add your items to your Sassy Tab and then at the end of the 12 days, I will calculate your order and send you an invoice that you can then pay on a secured website with your debit or credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment