Sunday, December 6, 2015

12 Days of Sassy Scrapbooking - Day 5 SHIMMER TRIM

Special note:  because of a glitch in my auto-sender, my special for yesterday did not post yesterday. I am posting the 5th and 6th days both today and both will be available but Monday, December 7th at noon.

So today, on this 5th day of Sassy Scrapbooking, I don't have 5 golden rings to offer you, but in a scrapbooker's world, I have something just as awesome -SHIMMER Trim?  Because what gal (or scrapbookig guy) doesn't love bling? Especially self-contained, and self-adhesive bling??  Close To My Heart's Shimmer Trim is my absolute FAVORITE accessory as it accents each and every project perfectly!  Available in 13 shades, these shimmering sensations just make me happy!  What color is your favorite?  Teal, Aqua, Blue, Gold, Silver, White, Red, Purple, Pink, Green, Coral, Bronze or Black??  I know, how can one choose right?


So, today on this 5th Day of Sassy Scrapbooking, 
your consultant offered you...
Buy 3 rolls of shimmer trim, get one free!  
OR for the blingly of all blingly specials...
 buy 9 and receive the remaining 4 colors free!

To take advantage of this special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  Let me know what colors you would like how many sets that you would like.  I will add this special to your 12 Days Sassy Tab.  At the end of the 12 days, I will send you an invoice for the tab that you can pay on a secure website with any credit or debit card.  Feel free to forward this special on to your Santas too!  This special is available exclusively from myself and is available until noon on Monday, the 7th. 

And to celebrate, this special, here is a Christmas card that I created, as well as a tutorial, featuring the Red and Green Shimmer Trim.

1.  Cut a piece of (1385) White Daisy cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4".
2.  Adhere the first color at an angle across the upper left corner.  Generally trim.  Continue to adhere Shimmer Trim in alternating colors over the entire White Daisy piece.




3.  Once all Shimmer Trim has been added, flip piece over to the back and trim the excess edges of Shimmer Trim off with a pair of (Z1836) non-stick fine top scissors.



4.  Center, and adhere, Shimmer Trim piece to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (X254) White Daisy card base.

5.  Cut the "Joy" tag with the exclusive (Z3167) Artisty Cricut Cartridge out of White Daisy cardstock.  Cut the coordinating tag backing from (Z3076) Gold Glitter Paper.  


6.  Adhere the gold background to the card.  Adhere the "joy" overlay on top of the tag with narrow 3-d foam tape.  

7. Add three Glitter circles from the (Z3105) Gold Fundamental Assortments in a cluster in the upper left and lower right corners.


Happy Cardmaking and happy shimmering!

No comments:

Post a Comment