Friday, December 4, 2015

12 Days of Sassy Scrapbooking - Day 4 Adhesive bundle!

On the 4th day of Sassy Scrapbooking, my consultant offered me...
an adhesive bundle of must-haves for all of $25!

Yes, fill my stocking right?  I don't know about you, but buying adhesive is always such a bummer for me...I want to be spending my scrapbooking money on pretties, not must haves!  So may this bundle fill your stocking this Christmas with must bliss!

What's included?
3-d Foam Tape
Thin 3-d Foam Tape
Liquid Glass
Bonding Memories Thin Glue Pen
Roll of Mini Glue Dots

So if you do the math, you will find that the most expensive item is the one that is free as well as a little trimmed off the shipping and tax charges to make this deal a happy even number!  How about them apples??

This special is available until 9am on Saturday, December 5th and is available exclusively through myself.  To take advantage of this special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and I will add it to your Sassy Tab.  At the end of the 12 days, I will send you an invoice that you can pay on a secure website with a debit or credit card.

Tune back in later today for pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment