Sunday, October 18, 2015

White Pines Card Workshop On The Go

Christmas cards you say?  Why yes, I did.  As we are nearing the end of October, and the air has quite the chill in it, my thoughts are of Christmas Cards!  Actually, my card club ladies have been Christmas card making for several months already, but I know not everyone shares our passion of creating our cards early-early in the season.  This year, Close To My Heart has delivered a beautiful, classic, timeless, and simple-to-create Workshop on the Go for the White Pines paper collection.  In this Workshop On The Go, you will have all the materials that you need to create three card designs with 5 each of those 3 designs for a total of 15 cards.  Your kit will also include Fern Baker's Twine, Clear Sparkles, the adorable must-have exclusive stamp set, card bases and envelopes, and a detailed colored guide with instructions to create these cards.  All that you will need to create the cards are the adhesives of your choice, My Acrylic Blocks, Cranberry, Fern, Black and Cashmere Exclusive Ink Pads -- all of which can be purchased on my website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com and shipped directly to your home.  If you are type of cardmaker who likes to create lots of different cards and not duplicates, you can also either host your own card buffet with me, or come to one of my upcoming card buffets where you can create by the card.  Whichever option you choose, these cards are certain to delight the recipients on your list!  To find out more details about my card buffets, or hosting your own, where you can earn free and discounted products, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.





Ink colors needed to complete the cards:


No comments:

Post a Comment