Close To My Heart's new Halloween stamp, C1630 Little Halloween, is adorably spooky and the ideal stamp set to try out with our new watercolors. Add our shimmer trim, and a little bling, and you have a super cute card for the little spooks in your life!
1. To create the cards, cut Watercolor paper to 4" x 5 1/4".
2. Paint the background of the watercolor paper with chosen watercolors. Let dry.
2. Adhere to a Black, or Slate, card base measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" after being folded.
3. Stamp little spook with Archival Black Ink onto Watercolor paper that is trimmed to fit chosen stamp.
4. Cut a mat for the watercolor paper that is 1/4" larger than the watercolor paper. Adhere the watercolor piece inside the colored mat.
5. Using the watercolors, paint the little monster. Let dry.
6. Stamp sentiment on watercolor background.
7. Adhere Shimmer Trim as shown in the samples, or as desired.
8. Adhere little monster piece with 3-d foam tape to the card.
9. Adhere embellishments in a cluster around the little monsters.
Supplies used: Z1809 Black Shimmer Trim, Z3088 Coral Shimmer Trim, Z3087 Green Shimmer Trim, Z1936 Purple Glitter Gems, Z1754 Black and Grey Sparkles, 1386 Black Cardstock, X5930 Slate Cardstock, Z2173 Slate Exclusive Ink Pad, 44751 Archival Black Ink Pad, Z3146 Watercolor Paper, Z3132 Watercolors, Z3188 Watercolor Brushes, C1630 Little Halloween stamp set.