Monday, June 15, 2015

Upcoming Crop-ortunities!

Need some majoy scrappin' time this summer?  Is so, then you have certainly come to the right blog!  Today, I am announcing Sassy Crops events all set and ready for registering!

First, I welcome back the return of the Sassy Crops Summer Crop Series at the Timberville Church of the Brethren beginning THIS Friday, June 19th.  These are no-perks crops from 9am - 4PM at my church.  The cost is just $5 which will then be donated to the church for the use of their Fellowship Hall.  During each crop there will be the option of a mini-class for a pre-determined price.  You are welcome to take part in the class element, or just spend your time cropping away.

The dates for June and July for the Sassy Crops Summer Crop Series are:

Friday, June 19th
Monday, June 22nd

Tuesday, June 30th
Monday, July 6th

Tuesday, July 14th
Wednesday, July 22nd
Tuesday, July 28th

Please make sure to RSVP so that I can plan accordingly with seating.  Also, in the event of a funeral at the church, I will be able to make sure that I know who planned on coming so that I can contact them.

Monthly / Weekend Crops!

During the summer, we are going to try using the Holiday Inn in Harrisonburg for our weekend crops. To see more details of the images, click on the photo and it will open up in a larger scale in a new window.

July 31-August 1st - Take Me Out to the Ball Game Crop
 (to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society)



August 21, 22nd, and 23rd - Americana Crop (to benefit Operation Smile)




September 18th and 19th - Annual SPCA Crop 
(to benefit the Rockingham County SPCA)



Attending all three Summer Weekend Crops?  When you register, and make payment, for all three crops, you will receive a $25 Close To My Heart gift certificate to use in my store at one of the crops.

To register for any of these crops, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment