Friday, March 27, 2015

Operation Smile Special Edition Stamp Set

Close To My Heart has a strong commitment to Operation Smile and with that commitment, they have introduced two absolutely fabulous stamp sets with each of the releases of the Seasonal Expressions Book.  The first "You're the Bomb" actually retires on March 31st and then from April 1st through August 31st "Happy Everything" will be available.  Yes, they are both wonderful, incredible and irresistible but that is only half of the awesomeness!  When you purchase either of these exclusive stamp sets, Close To My Heart will donate $3.00 from the sale of each stamp to Operation Smile!  And from now (March 27th - May 31st when you purchase either stamp set from me, or on my website, I will match the $3.00 in a donation to Operation Smile.  I am certain you will fall in love with both of these stamps as I have!  To order your very own Operation Smile stamp set, e-mail me, or use this link.

"You're the Bomb" available until March 31st.


"Happy Everything" available April 1st - August 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment