Monday, March 16, 2015

IT'S SHAMROCK CROP week!





IT'S SHAMROCK CROP WEEK!!! I am so excited!! This is my absolutely favorite week for my Close To My Heart business: great friends, fantastic food, scrapbooking until our hearts are content all while benefiting a great cause that is near and dear to my heart - the Muscular Dystrophy Association and ALS. While my signature Shamrock Crop is sold out, there are still opportunities for you to join in on the fun! On Sat. from 10-5PM my Close To My Heart store will be open to my customers who aren't attending the crop - you can shop til you drop on our fantastic products, take advantage of my Shamrock specials, shop our Scrapbooking Yard Sale, create several free create and takes and even purchase raffle tickets for our basket raffle to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association and ALS! The Shamrock Party will be at the Mimslyn Inn in Luray, Virginia. Please use the back parking lot and enter though the french doors! Any questions, message me or e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com! Here are two of the baskets in our raffle and the free create and take card designed by the fabulousSandy Trammell! There is also a tag version designed by the fabulous Tina Jeselnik Sutton!! I would love for you to join us!!! Just make sure that you wear your green -- because for us the entire weekend is a Shamrock celebration!!

MDA/ALS Charity Raffle - tickets $2 each or $20 for an arm's length. 
100% of the proceeds will be donated to MDA/ALS.  Here are just two of the baskets!

Pot of Riches 

"All About the Peeps" 

Stop by and you can create this adorable card designed by the fabulous Sandy Trammel!


Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment