Monday, December 1, 2014

I hear chirping!

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL!!!!

For the first time EVER, Close To My Heart is having a Cyber Monday special and that special is amazing!!  You may purchase any of our four exclusive Cricut Cartridges for 20% off!  Absolutely Fabulous right?  Thanks to a very talents colleague, here are the four collections at a glance:





You can order your cartridge/cartridges directly on my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan or you can e-mail me directly at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  When you purchase one cartridge you are also then eligible to purchase the December Stamp of the Month for $5 (plus shipping and tax).  More details can be found here.




AND participate in the Deal of the Decade of which you can purchase as many C and D stamps from our Annual Inspirations Idea Book as you desire for just $10 each!  Why yes, you read that correctly!!  More details can be found here.


Finally, today only (Monday, December 1st-Cyber Monday) you may also participate in my Small Business Saturday special that I have extended until midnight.  The details are found here.

Have a great day and happy chirping!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment