Monday, December 8, 2014

Deal of the Decade - Featured Stamp Set

In celebration of Close To My Heart's Deal of the Decade special, today I am featuring C1599 Pretty Petals. This stamp is full of sass and the outlines make the stamp set great for coloring or for random stamping!  The possibilities are endless.  And as a bonus, this stamp set Cricut compatible with Art Philosophy.


Here are some cards that were created with this stamp and the ShinHan markers:



To take advantage of the Deal of the Decade and ability to purchase a Pretty Petals for just $10, simply visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and place a $50 order then you can purchase this, and many other stamps for the deal!  Or, you can e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and I can add it to your 12 Days of Scrapbooking Sassiness List.

No comments:

Post a Comment