Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Deal of the Decade - Featured Stamp Set Polar Bear Holiday

Today's featured stamp set for the Deal of the Decade is C1557 Polar Bear Holiday.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stamp set!  In our home, Polar Bears are our 6th family member (literally) thus when this stamp set was introduced, I purchased two--one for myself and one for my son, Gabriel.  I do believe he has used it as much as I have!  And how could he not--it is so adorable!


Here is some artwork "we" have created with this fun, wintry, stamp set!




To take advantage of the Deal of the Decade and ability to purchase a Polar Bear Holiday stamp set for just $10, simply visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and place a $50 order then you can purchase this, and many other stamps for the deal!  Or, you can e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and I can add it to your 12 Days of Scrapbooking Sassiness List.

No comments:

Post a Comment