Saturday, December 13, 2014

12 Days of Scrapbooking Sassiness - Days 11, 12 and Bonus - stamps, inks and embossing folders

Hello!  Yesterday, was the beginning of my weekend Christmas Celebration Crop so I didn't get the opportunity to post the 11th Day special so today, I am posting both yesterday's special, today's special and a bonus special to end the Sassiness celebration!  So here you go!

On the-day-after the 11th Day of Scrapbooking Sassiness, my consultant offered me M, A, and B sized stamps Buy 2 get 1 free!*  These stamps can be from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book, the Seasonal Expressions Booklet, or ones that are posted via www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.  The M
stamps are $2.95 each, the A's are $6.95 each and the B's are $9.95 each.  Not sure how to determine what size a stamp is?  There is always a letter before the stamp number and this is the size indicator.  Stamps can be viewed by clicking here.

On the 12th Day of Scrapbooking Sassiness, my consultant offered me, Exclusive Ink pads for buy 2 get 1 free.*  This includes all of the newly released colors - Pixie, Flaxen, Glacier, Thistle, and Canary and well as all of the other colors in our palette!  To see all of our exclusive ink colors, click here.


Also available in these colors:



And a bonus, to finish out the 12 Days of Scrapbook Sassiness, my consultant offered me, Embossing Folders, buy 2 get 1 free.*  This includes all of the newly released ones in our Seasonal Expression Book as well as the ones in our Annual Inspirations book.  You can see all of our embossing folders by clicking here.  And here are our new ones!

Hearts Embossing Folder

Vine Embossing Folder

Diamond Embossing Folder

Scalloped Edge


*Least expensive item is the item that is free.

Thank you for playing along all month!  For me, this has been a fun way to showcase our many excellent product lines and categories and as a way to give back to my loyal clients.

These specials are good from 9am on Saturday, December 13th until7PM on Sunday, December 14th.  To take advantage of the special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and let me know you want to take advantage of the special.  When you e-mail me, include colors/sizes/preferences if that is information that I need to know.  I will start a "Sassy List" for you and be checking it twice to make sure I have the info that I need.  At the end of the 12 days, I will add up all of the specials you took advantage of and will send you an invoice that you will have 48 hours to pay via a secure website (my local customers can make other arrangements as I will see you over the course of the 12 days - just let me know in advance) to keep the discounts.  If your sassy order collectively is eligible for the Stamp of the Month (for just $5) or the Deal of a Decade (unlimited $10 "C" and "D" stamps with a $50 purchase), I will let you know and you can also take advantage of those as well.  I will also include my own "sassy happy" to you with your order for participating in my countdown.  Every 12th order  will receive a new Seasonal Expressions item in their order as well.  So you see, the offers, and fun, get better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment