Saturday, November 29, 2014

Studio J Saturday -- calling all pet lovers!

It's been awhile since I have posted a Studio J Saturday but I promise that is one of my New Year resolutions (a bit early!) is to remember on Sat. to post complete Studio J awesomeness!

Tonight I wanted to share a project that I did for our local SPCA.  My team, my clients and I held a fundraising crop for our SPCA in September and we asked what was something that we could do using our talents that would help them out most.  We collaborated and learned that they could truly use a few albums to showcase their alumni who had found forever homes.  With this month's special of Studio J $5 layouts, it was the perfect time to create them.  The majority of the photo wells are for 4" x 6" photos which they said are the most common sizes they receive although there are a few others for off size photos.  When they receive the album they will be able to just add pictures!  

This would be a great idea to do for yourself or a gift for a special occasion-create the layouts ahead of time and then just add pictures!  Simple and easy!

We are printing the pages at 12" x 12" but these layouts could easily be printed for a mini book at 6" x 6"  and if so 4 layouts would fit on one $5 spread!  A great idea for the pet lovers on your list!  If you would like to order any of the pages for yourself, simply send me an e-mail to: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  They are $5 each until 11PM tomorrow (11/30) night and after that $6.95 each.  I will certainly post the pictures of the mini book when they come in!

To see a larger view of the layouts, click the layout and it will open in a larger window.













No comments:

Post a Comment