Monday, November 24, 2014

Studio J inspiration!

Complete inspiration!  As most know, I am incredibly passionate about Studio J - Close To My Heart's on-line digital scrapbooking program!  I use it all the time and in non-traditional ways as well!  This month, Studio J layouts are on special for just $5 for a two page spread.  That being said, our Chief Operating Officer, Brian Holman, shared one of his personal stories on the Close To My Heart Blog today.  I found it inspiring and HAD to share it with all of my customers who might have missed it.  You can read Brian's story here by clicking here:  Brian Holman's Studio J story.

Ready to get started?  You can use this link to set up an account - Start now!  And of course, if you have any questions along the way, send me an e-mail and I will try to help you out!

Hugs!
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment