Thursday, August 7, 2014

Picture My Life - Twenty Five day challenge. Day 1.

I am so excited to share Close To My Heart's Picture My Life promotion this month!  I am absolutely in love with these versatile cards.  For the next 25 days, I will be sharing artwork that I have created with the Seaside Picture My Life kit in traditional and "out of the box" ways!  I hope you will join me for the tips and tricks and discover unique ways to use the cards.

For my first day, I want to share a layout that I created of my children being splashed in the ocean.  The paper collection lends itself to beachy type layouts, and so many others.  Here I created the layout with the regular 12" x 12" paper collection, and then used the coordinating Picture My Life cards as part of the make up of my layouts.  In the bottom left corner of the left page, I cut down a 4" x 6" card for my journaling space.  I used the "Time to Enjoy the Summer" card as my subtitle and then two of the cards for photo mats. I like using the cards as the mats because the designs are smaller in size and not as overwhelming on the layouts.

To see a larger view of the layouts, simply click on the layout and it will open in a new window.



Picture My Life cards used: (all 4" x 6")

Detail pictures:
 This Picture My Life card was cut down to become a photo mat.  Of course, if the crab fit in with your layout theme, you could certainly leave the crab visible and not use the space for a photo.

For the tiny addition of the year, I used the alphabet assortment from the In the Pink Crush Assortment. 

This picture shows the many textures that make up the layout: the scalloped edge, the detail of the embossed paper, the embossing created from the embossing folder and the contrast of the metal embellishment with the flat stamped images.

This layout is filled with the "little" details.  Note that the Sorbet cardstock is embossed with the Stripe Embossing Folder and the Glacier strips are not cardstock but instead the Paper Fundamentals paper which has a glossy textured designs on one side.  With a closer view, you will see that the Sorbet B&T paper has been scalloped punched as well.


I will be teaching this layout in a class on Tuesday, August 26th from 6-9PM at the Hill's in Broadway. The cost is: $30.00.  The kit includes:  a Seaside Paper Pack, a Seaside Assortment, In the Pink Assortment, 4 PML cards, 1 sheet of Glacier Paper Fundamentals, detailed instructions and a color photo. Class kits will also be available for purchase and shipping may be combined with other In All Sassiness Designs kits.  To register for this textured filled class, or to purchase a kit, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrate our Picture My Life kits in August with our Picture Perfection Promotion!  During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD / $27.50 CAD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3 (USD & CAD)! Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!  

In addition, as a bonus, with each PML kit ordered during the month of August, I will be sending a PML goody bag your way.  The goody bags are filled with over $10 in embellishments, flip flaps and sassy goodness!  Use this link to order your PML kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment