Monday, August 25, 2014

Picture My Life - Chalk It Up

These Chalk It Up Picture My Life cards are the perfect little cards to tuck in lunch boxes or school folders for the little students in your life!  With fun, school themed, artwork and much journaling spaces they are sure to create a smile when discovered!



That being said, I thought that these PML cards would be perfect to give to teacher to use with her students for happy thoughts and to reward behavior so my children and I decided to include a set of the PML cards for their teacher's first day of school gifts!  I hope they will enjoy them as much I have over the past few weeks!  Our other "fillers" - a green and red apple, homemade caramel, 2 apple shaped frosted cookies and a handwritten PML tag.



Have a happy day to all of those students and teachers out there!  I hope it is grand!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrate our Picture My Life kits in August with our Picture Perfection Promotion! 
During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD / $27.50 CAD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3 (USD & CAD)! Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!  

In addition, as a bonus, with each PML kit ordered during the month of August, I will be sending a PML goody bag your way.  The goody bags are filled with over $10 in embellishments, flip flaps and sassy goodness!  Use this link to order your PML kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment