Sunday, August 31, 2014

Picture My Life - 25 Day Challenge. Day 14.

It is all about the pink right?  The Seaside collection has just a touch of Hollyhock pink throughout the pack and this 3" x 4" PML card showcases it well.  I wanted to bring out the it's inner pink so I used Hollyhock cardstock for the card base and it made made those Hollyhock strips PoP!  To partner with that, I added a pennant cut from a second PML card, Hollyhock ink for the sentiment and two little Flamingo Dots for the sentiment--all pink!  Pulling out the pink gave a completely different look to the PML cards!  My daughter Abby, who is a pink-all-the-way-kind-of-girl, was so excited she wanted to give it to her teacher on Tuesday...despite the fact that it is not even her birthday!  I had to promise we would make a similar card with a non-birthday sentiment for her.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrate our Picture My Life kits in August with our Picture Perfection Promotion! 
During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD / $27.50 CAD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3 (USD & CAD)! Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!  

In addition, as a bonus, with each PML kit ordered during the month of August, I will be sending a PML goody bag your way.  The goody bags are filled with over $10 in embellishments, flip flaps and sassy goodness!  Use this link to order your PML kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment