Sunday, August 31, 2014

Life is easier with Picture My Life...

 Our life is schedule-crazy!  Five people with five schedules all going in opposite directions and what seems like all at the same time!  I felt the need to start off the school year with an organized schedule and with that a place to keep every one's "where they needed to be's" all in one place SO, I created a family weekly schedule board with the For Always Picture My Life cards.  I created the artwork on a piece of art board and then inserted it into a frame that coordinated with the other frames in my kitchen. There is a card, with a tag, for each day of the week as well as an overview card for general tasks that need to be completed.  The colors work fabulous in my kitchen, however because they are neutral, they would actually look great with most color schemes.  


details


Here is what the board looks like in "use"!

I also created a smaller frame for our monthly calendar.  I printed the calendar directly off of my Google drive.  I can then change it out each month.

And here are what the two look like as a pair.

I am so excited about how these turned out!  And starting off my year schedul-ized!  

For those interested in creating the daily (top board) I will be teaching a class for this at our SPCA crop on Friday, September 26th at 6PM at the Holiday Inn Harrisonburg.  You do not have to be attending the crop to take the class.  More details will follow.  Supplies needed to create the board are:  Gold Sequin Assortment, For Always Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program and adhesive of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment