Friday, March 14, 2014

31 Days of Studio J - My Way. Day 4. Turning photos into quick photo cards!

I must apologize for my absence, I had to step away from my blog due to some family happenings that took my attention, so now I will be playing catch up over the next few days.  I decided I didn't want to "jump ahead" because I would miss out on sharing with you so many awesome things about Studio J so I try to post a few posts each day until I am all caught up!

Tonight, I wanted to share an idea that I came up with to do with my Daisy Scouts.  I found the idea on Pinterest and thought it would be great to expand on!  My girls sell cookies, like every Girl Scout (we have a few boxes left if you need some, or want to sponsor a box to send to the troops) and we are sending boxes to an Army Unit in Ft. Sill.  The girls typically send cards etc. but they are in First Grade and usually tire after 3-4 cards each; and since we have missed so many meetings due to the snow, I needed a quick way to make cards to send with the cookies.  I took pictures of the girls with the boxes of cookies spelling out the word "Thank You", printed them, and had the girls who were able to be at our meeting sign the back with sharpies.  We also took a fun picture of all of the girls that I wrote a message of "thanks" on that we included.  Because of the privacy of my girls, I am not going to share that photo, but trust me when I say it was super-duper cute!  With the $5 sale price, that made our photo cards about $0.40 each!  A great deal!

Here is Abby's individual picture.  



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Studio J - My Way Promotion.
When you purchase 30 two-page spreads (layouts or photo collections) in the month of March that are connected to myself, Tonya Sheridan (click here to do so) and utilize the "Studio J-My Way" link at check out and you may choose an Album for free!  You may choose from our current Faux Leather My Legacy Albums (currently while supplies last) or our new albums that will preview later this month. Either way, your layouts will be showcased, and preserved, in true style and quality.  To take advantage of this offer, orders much be linked to myself as the consultant, use the "Studio-J My Way link" and made between March 1-March 31st.  Once you have ordered your 30, send me an e-mail to: inallsassiness@gmail.com with your choice of albums and I will have that sent right out to you.  This offer cannot be combined with hostess rewards or other special offers outside of the Studio J $5 promotion and is available exclusively with myself, Tonya Sheridan,  This offer may be repeated with every 30 two-page spreads or photo options purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment