Sunday, March 2, 2014

31 Days of Studio J - My Way. Day 2. Scrapbooking in the moment.


One of the most enticing selling points of Studio J to myself, a mother of three children with very busy lives, is that you can scrapbook in the moment making my scrapbooking Faster. Simpler. and indeed much, much easier.  Such an example would be of my life yesterday.  My son's Pinewood Derby car took first place in his local Derby thus advanced to the District Derby.  We attended in the afternoon and I came home and created the layout last night is just a few minutes.  To make the process even easier, I used one of the Express Collections where the layouts are pre-created for me.  I simply added my photos, cropped them, added my sub-title and journaling, tweaked a few colors and my layout was finished!  This makes life so much easier for a busy and on the go mom!  I have a beautifully created layout that looks professional and eye catching!  Fantastic!  By using Studio J for some of these in the moment layouts, I am able to spend more time when creating my traditional layouts without the guilt that I have to work faster because I am so far behind. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

So this is my layout that I created last night for Gabriel.  To see a larger view of the layout, click the layout and it will open in a larger window.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Studio J - My Way Promotion.
When you purchase 30 two-page spreads (layouts or photo collections) in the month of March that are connected to myself, Tonya Sheridan (click here to do so) and utilize the "Studio J-My Way" link at check out and you may choose an Album for free!  You may choose from our current Faux Leather My Legacy Albums (currently while supplies last) or our new albums that will preview later this month. Either way, your layouts will be showcased, and preserved, in true style and quality.  To take advantage of this offer, orders much be linked to myself as the consultant, use the "Studio-J My Way link" and made between March 1-March 31st.  Once you have ordered your 30, send me an e-mail to: inallsassiness@gmail.com with your choice of albums and I will have that sent right out to you.  This offer cannot be combined with hostess rewards or other special offers outside of the Studio J $5 promotion and is available exclusively with myself, Tonya Sheridan,  This offer may be repeated with every 30 two-page spreads or photo options purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment