Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Trims upon trim...

This evening I wanted to share one of my make and takes for my Open House on Sunday.  In creating the cards, I used and created, several types of trim to adorn the cards: Teal Shimmer Trim, Washi Tape, and Zipper Lace (minus the zipper).  The hexagons are cut from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge and the stamp set, Big Hug, is one of our new stamp sets that was introduced on February 1st and the ink color featured is Lagoon.  You can learn to create this fun card at my Open House! 


I have also had several request for some new and fresh card kits, so I have made this card into a kit.  The kit includes all of the materials to create 8 cards.  The cost of the kit is $15.00 or $10.00 when you purchase the D1584 Big Hug stamp set (for a total of $30)  Shipping, if applicable, is $3.00.

D1584 Big Hug Stamp Set



Hexagon Card Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment