Monday, January 6, 2014

National Papercrafting Month is here and I am on "Cloud Nine"!

January in National Papercrafting Month is here!  And with it, Close To My Heart has introduced an exclusive, and adorable Cardmaking kit just for the occasion!  The Card Making Kit, Cloud Nine, has almost everything that you need to create 10 handmade general occasion cards: 2 each of 5 designs.  The kit includes:  1 piece of Duos Backgound and Texture Paper, 2 sheets of Cardstock, 10 card bases and envelopes, sheet of Cricut Cut Diecuts that correspond with the included full size stamp set, a color step-by-step instruction guide and THREE full size sneak peak embellishment sets from our Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book that will be unveiled February 1, 2014: Teal Shimmer Trim, Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape and Triangle Durables.  With a retail value of $46.00, the Cloud Nine kit is yours for just $15 (plus shipping and tax) with a qualifying purchase of $35 or more.  What's better?  You can add one, Cloud Nine kit for every qualifying $35 you spend!  

 

To order your Cloud Nine Kit, click here!

Each customer that qualifies and places an order for the Cloud Nine Kit from me between January 6th and January 15th,  will also receive a special "happy" from me in February when the New Idea Books come out!


The kit comes with a full size D stamp set that is also compatible with the Artiste Cricut Collection.  I will include an extra set of the Cricut cuts with each Cloud Nine set purchased so that you may create extra cards with other patterned papers.

For my local customers, I will be having an open workshop during my January Crop on Saturday, January 25th at the Timberville Church of the Brethen where you can come and create the card workshop.  The workshop is free to all who have purchased the kit.  I will also have extra kits available at the workshop that you can purchase then.  If you would like to attend the workshop, but are not attending the crop, e-mail me for more specific details!

Looking for other ways to get this kit and get this kit for FREE???  This would also be a great workshop for a home party for a group of friends to get together and create!  I have several dates available, so e-mail for details at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  As the hostess, you could earn your it for free!  Ask me how!

Or, join my team, Hearts with Sass, in the month of January, for just $99!  Not only will you receive a fantastic consultant kit, your own business with a 22% discount, great earning potential with amazing resources but you will also receive this kit for free as well as many other perks!  I would love to chat about your possibilities!  E-mail me and we can chat!  inallsassiness@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment