Saturday, January 11, 2014

Cloud Nine Card Kit - Created

 So, earlier in the week I showcased Close To My Heart's new Cloud Nine Card Kit for National Papercrafting Month.  So tonight, I wanted to share the cards that are in the card kit.  The first time I created the cards, I followed the instructions (I know a shock) and created them just as they were designed.  These are the cards below.  The kit includes the materials to create two each of 5 styles.


The next time, I tweaked some of the cards here and there and tailored more to my personal taste.   Here, I created the next two cards using Sunset cardstock instead of Honey cardstock.  I really like the softer color palette.


You too can create these fun cards either on your own, or at my January Crop, when you purchase a Cloud Nine Card Kit.  The kits are $15 with a $35 qualifying purchase.   Ready to create?   You can purchase your kit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment