Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12 Specials of Christmas - Day 8

I don't know about all of you but during the month of December I feel like I go through three months worth of adhesive (and sometimes more!) every few days!  And I find myself always short on something because as we all know--once one runs low, or out, they all run out!  So today's Day 8 special is to help you replenish what you have used be Santa's little elf, or stock your runners to finish this year's projects (which I for one still have about 50 or so to complete!):  Our most popular Adhesives are Buy 4 get 1 free with the least expensive item being free.  Repeat as many times as you would like.

3-d Foam Tape $5.95

Bonding Memories Glue Pen $4.50

 Bonding Memories Glue $6.95

Mini Glue Dots $7.50

Regular Glue Dots $7.50

Tombow Refills $5.50

Tombow Runner $8.95

This offer is exclusive through Independent Close To My Heart Consultant Tonya Sheridan. To take advantage of this special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and include your selections.  I will then send you an invoice that you can pay on a secure website or you can send a PayPal Payment to: sassycrops@gmail.com.  Indicate your selections in the payment note.  Today's "Day 8 Special" is valid until 9am on Friday, Dec.13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment