Friday, October 25, 2013

Smitten By You...my take.

Tonight I want to share a labor of love for me from this week.  Our family had a rough week, so creating, rather figuring out "How They Did That" as I like to say, was therapeutic for me.  So, that being said, this layout is featured on Jeanette Lynton's blog (www.jeanettelynton.com) and was featured in a You Tube Video that Monica Wohing created.  To create my dual purpose class of  How Did They Do That? and Sassfully Chriping Cricut Class I created my "take" on the layout and my end result was very similar to the original.   I made a few minor details changes to better fit my needs: I changed the accent color from Pear to Sky, a few accents from wood to silver metals, flat flowers verses thick roses and the patterned paper to my own Cricut creation.  








Pre-cut kits are available for this layout. The Class Kits are available in three price points:  Basic, Better, and Best!  The Basic kit includes: detailed step by step instructions with a color photo, 10 pieces of cardstock to complete the layout (all pre-cut), bulk Silver Shimmer Tape, Black and Grey Sparkle Assortment and Slate Twist Ties and is available for $12.00.  The Better kit includes the Z1887 My Best Day Ever Assortment and is $17.00 and the Best kit also includes a full pack of  Z1883 Base and Bling Floral Accents and 1/2 package of Z1882 Base and Bling Words and is $25.00.

The stamp sets used are: D1559 Geometric Backgrounds, B1416 Keyboard Uppercase as well as all of the stamp sets included in the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  Both the Artiste' and Art Philosophy Cartridges were used as well.  Featured colors:  Smoothie, Slate, Sky, White Daisy and Whisper.

To purchase a kit for this layout, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  Shipping, if applicable, is $8.00 but can be combined with other In All Sassiness Design Kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment