Sunday, September 1, 2013

Just the right amount of Halloween...

...partnered with Close To My Heart's Artbooking Cricut cartridge created a fun, and spooky, but not scary, layout. For this layout, I wanted to challenge myself to use the Artbooking overlays in a layout design from one of CTMH's How To books instead of the designs provided in the Artbooking book.  I found a pattern that would work well with the overlays size and this is what I came up with! I used the retired Moonlight collection for the overlays which added just a slight patterned touch.  To create the Haunted House, I used the Cricut Craft room to stretch the house to fit within the space.  All of the pieces were then inked with Black ink for just a bit more spookiness.  Being shades of black, grey and Smokey plum, I think that the layout will work well with a variety of color palettes from your Halloween pictures.  To see an enlarged view of the layout, simply click on the layout and it will open in a new window.


This layout is available in kits form and are $10 each.  Shipping if applicable is $8 but can be combined with other In All Sassiness Design Class kits.  To order,e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment