Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bounce Back Special!

For the first time ever, Close to My Heart has a special Holidays From the Heart Gift Guide this holiday season.  The guide will be included with any order placed on my website all throughout the month of September.  The guide is filled with delightful holiday items that will be available from October 15th-December 31st or while supplies last and will offer a special promotion that I am sure you will want to take advantage of.   And because I know you will want to take advantage of the You Are My Happy Promotion and order through the Gift Guide once it is available, I have a special promotion for you!


When you place an order on my website in the month of September and use my "holidays from the heart" link when you check out (this will pop up--do you want to join a party), then place an order from the Holiday Gift Guide in October or November (using the same link) with the two orders totaling $75 collectively, I will give you an exclusive gift from the Holiday Gift Guide for free.  The free gift will be either one of the new A sized stamp sets or the Sparkle and Shine Assortment-your choice!!  AND each person who takes of advantage of my exclusive special will be entered in a drawing for a $50 gift certificate to be spent on items in the Holidays From The Heart Gift Guide.

So shop today, use the link, shop again in October or November, use the link, and then enjoy the rewards! Shop now!


No comments:

Post a Comment