Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A touch of fall...September Card Club

As fall approaches, I wanted to create cards that pulled together all of those beautiful colors that we see this time of the year.  To do so, I used Close To My Heart's new X7174B Huntington paper collection, the Z1857 Rosewood Mini Medleys, Z1849 Bronze Shimmer TrimD1550 Happy Autumn My Acrylic Stamp Set (this stamp is SO a must have!) partnered with C1524 Words of Comfort My Acrylic Stamp Set.  The featured colors are:  Autumn Terracotta, Barn Red, Slate, Olive, and Cocoa exclusive inks.


Why yes, that accent piece is Cricut Craft Room Contoured!  
How did you guess?  Want to learn all about this amazing feature?  
Ask me and I will show you!  The possibilities are oh, so endless!




Featured Stamp Set.

My card club meets the 3rd Monday of each month at the Hill's in Broadway from 6:15-9:00PM.  We would love to have you join us!  The cost is $10 and we will create 2 each of 4 designs.   Participants will receive all of the pre-cut pieces for the cards, card bases, envelopes and a pack of Rosewood Mini Medleys.

Because of the creative elements of this particular class, you will need to have the Happy Autumn Stamp Set to complete the cards so I have included it in the long-distant kits for a small discount. as well as step by step detailed instructions.  The kits will be $30.00.  Add $3 for shipping if applicable.  Shipping can be combined with other In All Sassiness Design Kits upon request.  Coordinating ink pads may be purchased at the participant cost of $4.00 each.  The expression stamp set Wishing You Comfort may also be purchased at a participant cost of $12.00 although you could substitute another stamp set that you already have in your collection if desired.  

To register for my class, or to order a kit, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment