Friday, August 9, 2013

Convention Album Contest Entry #4 - the joys and beauties of panoromic photographs

It has been awhile since I shared a piece of completed artwork so I thought tonight I would share the 4th layout that I entered in Close To My Heart's album contest at our National Convention this year.  I was delighted in how well the layout, and Studio J enabled, me to showcase my panoramic photographs.  

To create the layout, I used the No Limits Blank page and the Dakota paper collection.  I added the small pictures in the upper and lower borders and then added the 6" x 12" panoramic photographs and flip flaps.  The flip flaps enabled me to add more in depth journaling to tell our story.  Once I had the layout, and the inserts for the Flip Flaps, printed I added Black Hemp and Artisan Designer Brads to add some 3-d dimension.  

To see a larger image of the picture, simply click the image and they will open in a new window.





No comments:

Post a Comment