Friday, April 26, 2013

Direct Inking Layouts

Thanks to my dear friend Barb Carrico, I have discovered a new to me technique called Direct Inking!  I am fascinated with this technique!  It is so simple to do, takes little effort and the results are wow factors!  In addition, they can enhance your patterned paper palettes!  Love, love it!  And as an added bonus, I found it to be quite stress relieving!
 
So, these are the two layouts we will be creating in my Direct Inking Workshop Tomorrow.  Participants receive a package of For Always Paper Pack which is perfect for this technique, several sheets of the cardstock of their choice and a set of Black Mini Medleys.  Inks are available for your inking, or feel free to bring your own.  We will be using the Cherish How-To Book so if you have your own copy, please bring it along with you.   The cost of the workshop is $20 with $5 from each participants workshop fees being donated to our Relay For Life Team - Team Awesome.
 
Layout Design is Add an Element from Cherish.

Layout Design is Kept in Proportion from Cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment