Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Silent Auction to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association

This weekend is my signature crop, The Shamrock Crop, and I am so excited!  It has been a long winter here in Va and many of my croppers, as well as my own family, have had challenges to overcome, but this is a weekend we have all looked forward to since last year and it is going to be a weekend to Celebrate!  Celebrate a chance to scrapbook!  Celebrate a how far we have come!  Celebrate each other and I CANNOT wait!
 
If you haven't attended one of my Shamrock Crops, it should be on your bucket list.  We have the best time!  One of the perks each year has been a Silent Auction to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association.  This is one of the items that will be available to bid on.  I am certainly not a florist but I am pretty impressed with how it turned out! 







Not able to attend the crop?  You are more than welcome to stop in and shop my store, or even make some auction bids!  We would love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment