Monday, March 25, 2013

Dr. Seuss's Birthday celebration

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss indeed!  Our children's school has a fantastic birthday celebration with the student's the week of Dr.Seuss's birthday--think similar to high school homecoming week where each day they dress a certain way.  The last day of the week, the children are supposed to dress as their favorite Dr. Seuss character.  My children got all into the dress up part this year!    This is the layout that I created of the day in Studio J.  I used the Fanfare paper collection which highlighted the shades of blues that were close to the colors of Thing 1 and Thing 2's wigs.  I love that Studio J allows me to use the color white in my layouts and they look so professional!  My Studio J technique--see the brads that are in the margin of the semi-circle?  I placed each of those to enhance the semi circle!  I love the difference that the details made to the final layout!

To see an enlarged view of the layout, simply click on the layout itself.  To read more about our day and the kid's treats that we made, click here for my original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment