Friday, March 1, 2013

Backtracking a little - Wings with Studio J

Better late than never?  Isn't that the way the saying goes?  I finally scrapbooked my pictures from my first Close To My Heart Convention in 2010!  I know, I am behind!  But keeping up with life, and with my classes, this was something that was just for me...so it was always on the back burner.  With Close To My Heart's A-W-E-S-O-M-E Digital Delights campaign, a 2 page layout is just $5.00 so I took advantage and spent a night scrapbooking just for me! Some I did quickly, others I put more time and detail work in, but all said in done...I finished all six layouts (with interruption) during three episodes of NCIS!  Very Sassy!
 
So, about the layouts...they were created with the Convention colors of Vineyard Berry, Black, Juniper and Sweet Leaf and the coordinating paper pack of Wings.  Love, love, love them!  They are filled with precious memories and cherished friends!
 
To see the layouts in a larger window, simply click on the layout itself!
 





 
Need some "me" time as well?  I encourage you to take a night of your favorite shows, curl up with your laptop and pictures and scrapbook away!  The Digital Delight special continues until March 15th so you still have lots of time!  Need help?  Just send me an e-mail at: inallsassiness@gmail.com.  Order your layouts by using one of the Whale of a Deal links on my website (www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan) and you will be entered to earn the hostess rewards earned with that link!  So, what are you waiting for?  Create away!

No comments:

Post a Comment