Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pear and a Partridge Workshop On The Go

Unlike my last few Workshop On The Go's that I have posted, I stayed pretty close to the design of the Pear and Partridge design and kit.  I did do a few minor tweaks but for the most part, my photographs worked great with what was given.  One of the things that drew me to this layout was that it features standard 4" x 6" photographs (with the one exception in the top left corner, but even that one was a trimmed down version of a 4" x 6" photograph.  AND, the layout features both horizontal and vertical photographs...which I take both.  I often am challenged by a layout design that uses only one or only the other so this was perfect for my picture taking eye!
 
 

 
Close To My Heart's Pear and Partridge Workshop On The Go:

If you are in love with this layout, or the kit, Close To My Heart is officially sold out; however I do have a few left.  You are welcome to come and join us in class this week, or e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and you can buy just the kit from me at the price of $34.00.   (shipping and charges of $9.00 if applicable).

Click here for the workshop flyer that shows off both the featured layout, the alternate layout and the stamp set that is included in kit.  Also included are a pack of the Pear and Partridge Rub-ons and the Pink and Red Sparkle assortment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment