Friday, December 14, 2012

The Sassy Twelve Days of a Scrapbooking Christmas Returns!

It's that time of the year again!  Time for Christmas excitement to build as you pamper yourselves, or loved ones, when the Sassy Twelve Days of a Scrapbooking Christmas returns for Christmas 2012!  I love the poem/song Twelve Days of Christmas and now, after reading the most heartwarming book, have even more delight in the song (to be revealed later). 

So, here is how my Sassy Twelve Days of a Scrapbooking Christmas works!
Each day, I will post a special for that day. The special is only available until midnight of that day.  You make take advantage of the special by e-mailing me at:  inallsassiness@gmail.com.  I will then send you an invoice that you can pay by any major credit or debit card.  I can also take personal checks or cash.  The prices listed are the final price -- meaning there is nothing additional for shipping and tax.  For long-distance customers, I will ship items on December 26th (note, if there is a shipping exception from the home office, I will let you know).  I have opted to ship this way this year so that you may earn, and purchase, the exclusive Whoo's Your Valentine National Paper Crafting Special and or the December Stamp of the Month accumulative with any Sassy Twelve Days of a Scrapbooking Christmas purchase. 
 
Each day, along with the "day's" special, I will also post a related tutorial or piece of artwork for your inspiration.  These will either be orchestrated by Close To My Heart Corporate or myself. 
 
So, now that you know how my event works...let's get the party started!
 
On the 1st Sassy day of a Scrapbooking Christmas, my consultant offered me:
Monogram stamp sets are 4 for $10 (a savings of $3.36) or 9 for $20  (a savings of $10.09)
Here is Monica from Close To My Heart who shares some new ideas for using the monogram stamps in your artwork! 
 
 
And if you missed this video from October I pulled it from the CTMH archives!
 
 
To take advantage of this 1st day of Christmas, e-mail me before midnight at:  inallsassiness@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment