Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sassy 12 Days of a Scrapbooking Christmas - Day 7

On the 7th Day of Christmas, my consultant offered me...
when I buy a Legacy Album I get an extra pack of 10 refills free (valued at $6.74).
Or when I buy 2 Legacy Albums, I get a pack of 50 refills free (valued at $26.00)! 

Cost for one album with 10 bonus page protectors is:  $28.00.  Cost for two albums with 50 bonus page protectors is:  $56.00. (a side note, if you order the two albums, you are also eligible for the December Stamp of the Month for $5 (plus shipping and tax) and the Whooo's Your Valentine Campaign kit for $10 (plus shipping and tax).
 
Colors available are:  Dark Chocolate, Hollyhock, Dark New England Ivy, Outdoor Denim, Black, Dark Cranberry, Dark Chocolate.  The colors may be seen by using this link.
To take advantage of this offer, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com or use the PayPal link below.  Please specify the color/colors.

Album Special


Note: this special is available until midnight on Friday, December 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment