Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sassy 12 Days of a Scrapbooking Christmas - Day 10

Christmas is almost here!  Can you believe it? I still have a million and one things to finish up but having been sick since Tuesday, I am pretty certain that what gets done gets done and what doesn't, well...guess I have head start on next year.  One thing is for certain, I have used more Pear & Partridge Paper (Close to My Heart's 2012 Christmas paper) this year than I have any previous year's paper collection.  I love it! And truthfully, I am looking forward to scrapbooking my many Christmas memories with this paper collection after Christmas.  Do remember, that in January right when many of us will be reminiscing and scrapbooking our Christmas pictures, that this paper pack as well as:  Flirty, La Belle Vie, Moonlight, Florentine, Pemberley, Stella and Victory will all be retiring if you are in love with any of these paper packs, or need to stock up to finish on-going projects, you will want to do so quickly.  That being said, as the retired list has officially been released, all of the "to be retiring" items are on a while supplies last status.

So, today's verse for you is this:
On the 10th Day of Christmas, my consultant offered me:
Level 2 Paper Packs...Buy 3 Get 1 Free!

To take advantage of this special, e-mail me directly at:  inallsassiness@gmail.com or use the PayPal link provided.  Your total cost for 4 packs of paper including the shipping and tax would be $34.00.

Paper Packs Buy 3 get 1 free
If you would like to spend an additional $5.15 in product, you would qualify for the Whooo's Your Valentine Promotion for just $10.00 ($13.83 after shipping and tax).  If you would like to spend an additional $15.15 ($10 of that can be the Whooo's Your Valentine Kit), you can also purchase the December Stamp of the Month for just $5 more ($6.74 after shipping and tax).

For today's artwork, I wanted to share the Christmas card that Nicholas made for his friends at school.  He chose the Pear and Partridge paper and the Stamp of the Month from a few years ago. As he used a little reindeer on his cards, he decided to make reindeer cookies for his treats for school.  They also came out really cute.  I will try to post a picture of them soon.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment