Tuesday, October 9, 2012

30 Studio J's in 30 days - day 8

The layout that I want to share today was created with the Flirty paper collection.  I wanted to incorporate the color black as it was my husband's 40th birthday celebration and everyone dressed in "mourning" however i didn't want to use just orange and black and have it come across too Halloween.  I designed the layout for his parents as they had spent the day with us so I chose shots that I thought they would most enjoy.  For the Bamboo design, I took the regular paper pattern design and "muted" the color to Bamboo.  This allowed the design to show through, but not as brightly and allowed me to manipulate the colors.  For more tips like this, e-mail me at:  inallsassiness@gmail.com and I would be happy to share them with you!


For a larger view of the layout, click on the layout itself and it will open in a new window.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Studio J Special...receive your 10th layout free when you purchase 9 layouts! To get started, visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Stamp of the Month: A Very Merry Christmas
Purchase this adorable Christmasy stamp set for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase. Shop now. www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a FREE Art Philosophy or Artiste' Cricut Cartridge*? I will be giving one away from my blog on November 1, 2012! Simply place an order on my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and join the "Sassfully Chirping in October" link and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. Your name will be entered for each order placed between October 1-31, 2012. This giveaway is only available with Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, Tonya Sheridan and the winner will be randomly drawn by an on-line drawing service.
*if you already have the cartridges, a $99 gift certificate may be substituted for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment