Friday, October 26, 2012

30 Studio J's in 30 days- day 25

For today's layout, I am finishing up Gabey's trip to the pumpkin patch a few years ago when he was in preschool.  I chose to stay with the Moonlight paper collection for this layout, but I used a more monochromatic look.  I tweaked several of the colors (you can't even tell it was the same paper collection) to better compliment the goats and the corn.  I am delighted with how the layout turned out and love the addition of the brads...they just offer that extra little detail!
 
To see an enlarged version of this layout, click on the layout.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Studio J Special...receive your 10th layout free when you purchase 9 layouts! To get started, visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Stamp of the Month: A Very Merry Christmas
Purchase this adorable Christmasy stamp set for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase. Shop now. www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a FREE Art Philosophy or Artiste' Cricut Cartridge*? I will be giving one away from my blog on November 1, 2012! Simply place an order on my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and join the "Sassfully Chirping in October" link and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. Your name will be entered for each order placed between October 1-31, 2012. This giveaway is only available with Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, Tonya Sheridan and the winner will be randomly drawn by an on-line drawing service.

*if you already have the cartridges, a $99 gift certificate may be substituted for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment